Monday, November 11, 2013

Less Ambitious Movies (funny Tweet meme)

These were my favorites from the trending #lessambitiousmovies hashtag on Twitter:
  1. Snacks on a plane
  2. A Few OK Men (@Alastair)
  3. Lord of the Ring Tone
  4. Asleep in Seattle
  5. The Postman Sometimes Walks Right By My House (@chris_p_walker)
  6. Jurassic Parking Garage (@DRossiCSCS)
  7. The Ten Recommendations  (@Mr_Solo)
  8. Slightly Agitated Max (@Darjanator)
  9. The American Vice-President (@Pres_Shepher)
  10. A River Runs Past It (@fionasboots)
  11. Edward Safety Scissor Hands(@GhostOfAbe)
  12. Apocalypse When I Get To It (@Higgins_J)
  13. The Perturbation of Khan (@l0qii)
  14. Dude I know where my car is (@Carissajaded)
  15. Raiders of the Lost Crate (@plumbob78)
  16. The Empire Sits Back (@travelfish)

No comments:

Post a Comment