Sunday, November 10, 2013

Buying the complete DVD box set of "Hoarders" is a self-fulfilling prophecy. (Funny tweets)

@joeveix: Buying the complete DVD box set of "Hoarders" is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

@gxrobillard: I'm not at all impressed by Ketamine. You can achieve the same effect spending six straight hours on Facebook.

@bubblebathos: ugh is anyone else having trouble loading my ex-boyfriend's Gmail?

@SamGrittner: I'm just looking for a nice girl to settle out of court with.

@pattonoswalt: Just got off the elliptical -- 28 min., 2.26 miles, 338 calories, still fat.

@willhines: The bummer is that if Verizon works I'm going to have to actually talk to people.

@ItsThingsInLife: Have you noticed that "studying" is like "student" and "dying" put together?

@daveshumka: I'm growing my prostate to raise awareness for moustache cancer.

@missrogue: My secret answers to the security questions are so secret I can't even remember them.

@ebertchicago: 20% of Americans will believe that 20% of Americans will believe any damned thing.

@shitmydadsays: "Nervous? In 5 billion years the sun will burn out and nothing you did will matter. Feel better?"

@davebarry: To judge from the covers of countless women's magazines, the two topics most interesting to women are (1) Why men are all disgusting pigs, and (2) how to attract men.

No comments:

Post a Comment