Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm on furlough, so call me, maybe?

Oct 29
Brownie making FOILED! No chocolatey deliciousness making ingredients in the cupboard. HOW AM I TO MAKE MY ASS BIGGER IN THESE CONDITIONS?!

I just saw a stretch limo. I think it was doing the drive of shame.

I only got married so someone could help me find my keys.

Hey girl, you raise my debt ceiling.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm on furlough, so call me, maybe?

Saw a Blackberry listed on Ebay. Oh, wait. That's the whole company.

Everyone comes into your life for a reason. Often it's just to prove that you're still a terrible judge of character.

Spending the day at home with the kids, also without the protection of a shark cage.

Accidentally Shazam’d an arguing couple in Starbucks and now I own “Why can’t you support my need to do mud runs?” by Marc & Debra Schwartz

No comments:

Post a Comment